IWS has just released the new, updated and expanded edition of Sources of Canadian Financing for Business and Real Estate. This book is a one-of-a-kind resource for anyone seeking loans, financing, banking or investment services in Canada. It’s now available in two versions: as a downloadable PDF eBook or Print book.
Sources of Canadian Financing for Business and Real Estate can help you find loans and lenders for real estate or business projects throughout Canada. The book can also be used for Canadian projects in the United States and other countries. Sources of Canadian Financing for Business and Real Estate includes:
- More than 1,000 selected financing and loan sources in Canada, with name, address, telephone and website.
- Descriptions of the largest, most active lenders and loan programs
- Sources of commercial and residential first and second mortgages, mortgage renewal and refinancing, personal loans, business operating loans and working capital, small business loans, loans for professionals, bad credit loans, and much more
- Banks, credit unions, factoring firms, finance companies, government programs, mortgage brokers, trust companies, and trade associations
- Useful Links to lender and financial trade associations, government agencies, news, and investing
102 pages, 8.5 x 11 in.; Price: $29.50
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
HOW TO USE THIS BOOK
I. TYPES OF LENDERS IN CANADA
II. TRADE ASSOCIATIONS AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
III. LENDER PROFILES
IV. SELECTED CANADIAN MORTGAGE BROKERS AND FIRMS
V. TRUST AND LOAN COMPANIES
VI. CREDIT UNIONS
VII. BANKS, LOAN COMPANIES, AND FOREIGN BANKS
VIII. INTERNATIONAL BANKS IN CANADA
IX. USEFUL LINKS
Sources of Canadian Financing for Business and Real Estate is available for immediate download or surface delivery. Click here to read more and get it today.